This page has information on what you can do to help, and where to get started. Contents of this page:
- Developer information
Important starting points for all developers
- RKWard Source Repository: For developers it is highly useful to always keep track of the current state of development, not only when offical versions are released.
- Open Tasks
- Feature Plan
- Release Schedule
- Basic documentation on writing plugins: HTML for online browsing
- Development Status of Plugins
- Plugins under planning
- Automated Plugin Testing
Enhancing this Website
- Update, extend, and improve this website:
Documentation inside RKWard
This chapter in the documentation on writing plugins provides some basics: http://rkward.sourceforge.net/documents/devel/plugins/pluginhelp.html
- The appendix to our article in the Journal of Statistical Software discusses several aspects of the techical design, and is still mostly relevant: (Abstract, PDF).
The main bug tracker / feature request tracker is here, and if you want to report issues in RKWard, please use these:
However, there are a number of further places where bugs / issues are reported. While these trackers are distribution-specific, many of the issues reported there concern RKWard in general. Therefore it makes sense to a least check these once in a while:
- Ubuntu: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rkward
- Debian: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=rkward
- Fedora: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=rkward&product=Fedora
Friendly mailing list archive
- http://email@example.com/index.html is much easier to use than the “official” list archive (for rkward-devel, only, at this time).