Development Status of Plugins
Keep track of the development status of Plugins, to make sure they get decent testing before entering a distribution.
Plugins under planning / wishlist
Refer to Plugins_under_planning.
New / reworked plugins
|ID / Name||Pluginmap||Author(s)||Development status||First released in||Code correctness review||Style review||Result validation||Help review||Automated test(s)||References|
|import_stata / Import Stata||import_export||Michael Ash||Complete||0.5.3||yes||[]|
Some explanations on the fields in above table:
- Development status: Generally one of "under development" (red), "functional" (yellow), and "complete" (green).
- Code correctness review: Please add your signature in this field, if you have verified the correctness of the R code generated. Color codes: No review: red, one review: yellow, two or more reviews: green.
- Style review: Style of php file and generated R code (readability, comments, indentation), xml file (indentation, no superfluous attributes), help file.
- Result validation: Validation of the actual result of the plugin, preferably by cross-validating with a different statistics tool. Sign when you have validated this, preferably with a short comment on how you validated it.
- Help review: Review of the help file (if provided): Readability, completeness.
- Automated test(s): Is at least one automated test available?
- References: Links to discussion on the mailing list or other relevant resources.
Plugins already included in a release
|ID / Name||Pluginmap||Author(s)||Development status||First released in||Code Correctness review||Style review||Result validation||Help review||Automated test(s)||References|
|hp_filter / Hodrick-Prescott filter||analysis||User:Manchito||Complete||0.5.0b||Tfry 09:52, 23 September 2009 (UTC)||Tfry 09:52, 23 September 2009 (UTC)||Tfry 09:52, 23 September 2009 (UTC)||yes||[] []|
|levene_test / Levene's test||analysis||User:Sjar||Complete||0.4.9||Tfry 09:52, 23 September 2009 (UTC)||Tfry 09:52, 23 September 2009 (UTC)||Tfry 09:52, 23 September 2009 (UTC)||yes|
|This page has been marked as needing an improvement. This means the page is incomplete, badly structured or otherwise in need of significant improvements. Eventually, all plugins should be listed in the above fashion.|