Purpose of this page
The purpose of this page is to gather information on features that
- are currently under active development, or
- which are under active discussion, or
- are likely to get implemented, soon.
Ideally, this page will serve to keep track of the development status, to coordinate development efforts, and to provide a basis for discussion and testing of new features.
However, this page is not:
- a full list of current changes. Esp. trivial changes and most bugfixes are not listed, here. See the Changelog in SVN.
- a list of existing features in RKWard (but perhaps texts on this page can be re-used for such a list, once it exists).
- a list of everything that is planned / desired. Although some items on this page are long-term tasks, the main idea of this page is to serve as a place to document short-term developments.
Old feature Plans
Feature Plan Archive
These features are likely to become part of the next release.
These features are likely to be targeted, soon, but not necessarily for the next release.
Standalone editor for vector and matrix data
Description: Standalone editor for vector and matrix data.
Points for discussion / issues:
Development status: Not started.
Testing status: N/A